Here’s a way to embed Google Maps in your blog / website or simply create your own map mash-ups. Use this application to create, manage and publish online professional maps without any knowledge of programming. You just need to click on a map to drop your markers, and display them on the Internet in just a few mouse clicks
- Create and manage unlimited number of maps and markers
- Create groups of markers
- Use your own marker icons
- Import data from your existing database
- Export data
- Create marker templates
- Get statistics to analyze how your customers use your maps
- Create maps for different purposes like displaying
- Points of interest
- Market research
- Travel and tourism, etc
You could customize every element of the map including its:
- Driving directions
- Address finder
You could also add a URL and email to the footer of the map, making your Google Map a more effective lead and traffic generation tool.
Things you might like to do with your maps:
- Would you like to show your visitors how to reach your company premises or any other location?
- Do you want to show the location of the members of a network, an organization or a group of friends?
- Do you want to highlight touristic or cultural points of interest?
- Do you want to promote the services, local shops and infrastructure of a town or urban area?
- Do you want to display a map of your business partners, resellers or distributors?
- Do you want to illustrate the content of an article with a map?
Click here to watch a video to understand better how you could customize your Google Maps with Click2Map.
Wish to try the 30 day Free trial offer? Click here.