If u r using GoogleTalk and want to use it more…. here is a simple tutorial to demonstrate how to run multiple GoogleTalk on your pc…
A Shortcut to google talk on your desktop / start menu / quick launch bar will have a target address like this….
C:Program FilesGoogleGoogle Talkgoogletalk.exe
All you got to do is to change target to….
C:Program FilesGoogleGoogle Talkgoogletalk.exe /nomutex
The /nomutex is the key here and now run multiple googletalk.
- Right-Click on any shortcut (preferably on desktops shortcut).
- Select properties from context-menu!
- U will get a window like below!
- Go to shortcut tab!
- Edit target as mentioned above!
- After editing it should look like below!
- Thats it save n just click on that shortcut everytime u want to run a new instant of GoogleTalk.
Here is screenshot…
Related Posts for Orkut Users: