I always used to wish I had no work and be on Facebook playing games. 🙂 Well that is not possible but at least we can find out ways to manage it. 😉 Whether its Farmville bonuses, helping hands, bushels and everything you would have seen how just in seconds some people get the bonuses and then you are not able to get them. I have tried the Farmville Extreame manager and everything but all in vain.
I have been searching for Greasemonkey scripts since long and I finally found one. 😀 By using Farmville Wall Manager Greaseomneky script you can receive all the bonuses, animals, farm hands and everything that gets displayed on your homepage by your friends. You just have to install it and wait for others to publish anything. 🙂 Nice.
What will it do?
- Receive all the bonuses that are displayed on the page.
- You can customize it according to your needs.
- Auto page refreshed.
- You can even choose to hatch only a certain coloured Egg.
How to install it?
- Install Greasemonkey.
- Go here.
- Click install.
- Refresh page.
- On refresh it will ask you to customize Farmville Wall Manager’s options.
- You can click all or click a selected ones’ according to your wish.
How to Uninstall/Remove it?
- Go to Tools.
- Select Greasemonkey.
- Select diable or remove as you wish( Well, if you login to Facebook for Farmville i guarantee you will not remove or disable it ! 🙂 )
You can see that it is working, when a new bonus is displayed and Farmville Wall Manager is working on it that post is in yellow color just as the image below.
When you have received the bonus/ item the color changes to green, as shown in the image below.
When you are not able to receive the bonus, that is somebody has already taken or gone then it turns dark pink/red.
You can change the gifts or bonuses you are receiving or just specify a certain thing. See the image below.
With all such freedom to change anything, to disable anytime I have started loving this game again. 😉 The tips and tricks keep changing but it rocks! I am looking forward to be at level 43, what do you think? How many of you are going to install it or how many of you have already installed it? Share your experiences and level here. 😉