“ Show Current Music Track ” is feature of Gtalk which enables you to show the current song you are listing on you computer with Windows Media player and Winamp and the song name will be automatically set as your Gtalk status and it will be dynamically changed as the songs will changed in playlist queue.
I found most users facing problems with ‘Show Current Music track‘ is not working with Windrows Media Player and Winamp, so I did a little research and come up with following solution.
For Windows Media player :
- Open Windows media Player.
- Then Navigate to Tools Menu then Select Options.
- Go to Plug-ins tab.
- Navigate to Background Category.
- And Checked the Option “Google Talk Music Plugin”.
- Then start your Google talk (Gtalk) and play songs with Windows media player.
- And Set your status as “Show Current Music track” in Gtalk.
- You are Done!.
For Winamp :
- Navigate to Winamp Installation Directory.
- By Default It is located in C:Program FilesWinamp.
- Create a new file with notepad and save it as “winamp.m3u”.
- And then play songs with winamp and start your Gtalk .
- Set Status as “Show Current Music Track”.
- You are Done !.
If you liked reading about this, you might like reading about show current music track in Gtalk while Playing songs in Winamp and Ways to auto reply in Gtalk with Predefined Messages.