Here comes a nice opportunity form Gmail Team for all users.
If you think you are kool with a video camera then this time you might get a chance to show your skill on Gmails homepage!
Check out following video to know this what is this all about!
You can add your clip to this video.Gmail Team says,
Help us imagine how an email message travels around the world. Take a look at the collaborative video we started, and then film what happens next. We’ll rotate a selection of the clips we receive on this page, and add the best ones to the video. The final video will be featured on the Gmail homepage and seen by users worldwide.
All it takes is a video camera, the Gmail M-velope ( ), and some creativity.
3“Step How-To Guide.
- Print out M-velope () which is in this pdf.
- Film your part of the story.
Keep it under 10 seconds
- Make sure the M-velope is clearly visible and make sure it enters from the left of the screen and exits from the right
- Don’t worry about audio, we’ll put music over the final video
- Visit the Google Mail Help Discussion for more tips and tricks
- Submit your video on YouTube. You can record a new video, submit from your existing uploaded videos or upload a new video out there.
Submit your clip by August 13th, 2007 to be considered for the final collaborative video!
Happy Shooting 😉
Links: Original Article