Managing taxes could be a pain in the neck. And, no matter how much you want to run away from it, sooner or later, it WILL chase you down. It gets worse when you’re self employed or running your own business, and have no time in-hand to get into tedious tasks.
Someone told me about Outright and how it saved him all the trouble! So, I thought of sharing this information with you in my post today…
Outright is a FREE, user-friendly, online book-keeping service, which helps in tracking your income and expenses for accurate tax calculations. This site helps in keeping small businesses away from the hassles of managing all of their business deductions – starting from handling receipts, to maintaining all kinds of spreadsheets, creating invoices, and so on!
Rightly said, all of this and more just means “spending too much time and effort on the least enjoyable part of running one’s own business.”
- Tracks sales and business expenses
- Gets your business records organized for taxes
- Remembers to pay your estimated taxes on time
- Keeps a check on how your business is doing
- Keeps your data safe and secure
How does it work?
It’s easy to use and is broadly divided into 4 sections: Income, Expenses, Taxes and Reports.
- Sign up and create an account with Outright to avail the service
- Follow the instructions to synchronize your invoices for the payments received
- Similarly, enter all possible business expenses made
- Once you have the necessary values entered, just sit back and relax. Everything else will be taken care of!
How safe is it to share confidential data on Outright?
Very safe! Here’s why:
- The information entered by you is encrypted, before it is sent out to their servers.
- The site is password protected (again stored in an encrypted format no one can read)
- Data is continuously backed-up in case the service ever goes down.
- And anytime you want your data back, you could simply ‘export’ all your reports and transactions, leaving nothing behind.