Sorry for writing after a long gap, but actually I was busy with my website. I am writing this post to share my experience of pay per visit (PPV) and pay per click (PPC) ads program as I am using both of them in my site.
The PPV ads that I am using is from Clicksor, which are basically popunders. The company clicksor pays $0.01 per pop under, that means you get one cent whenever a person visits your website but company takes 40% of you income that means if 10 people visit your blog, you will earn 6 cents and the other 4 cents will go to clicksor. The one cent here is just the starting ad money and you may earn more per visit which depends upon the ads. The other one is the Pay Per Click(PPC) and the most popular PPC is Google adsense and you all must be familiar of that. High pay out and relevant ads are some features of the adsense.
Below is the list of advantages and disadvantages – PPV over PPC – that will answer all your doubts:
- Guaranteed earning irrespective of the clicks.
- No chance of account suspension due to fake clicks.
- Relevant ads.
- No diversion of traffic as the ad opens in a new window.
- Compatible with all the other ad programs like adsense, adbrite.
- Most of the pop under gets blocked by the popup blockers.
- The pop unders can be used for spreading viruses which will decrease your site’s reputation.
- Pop under generally irritates the visitor.
- Explicit content could be there.
- Same ads for long period of time.
You may share your experience in comments that will help us better to compare both of them.