Samsung seems to have hit another milestone with Galaxy Note. It has tried to bridge the gap between a tablet and a phone. It has a lot of features. I decided to review the phone so you can make up your mind, on whether one should buy it or not.
Samsung Galaxy Note Features
- Samsung Galaxy Note is very thin and light. It weighs only 178 grams. Display screen is 5.3 inches and 1280 x 800 resolutions is a nice experience to view video file with HD AMOLED display.
- It has dual cameras, primary camera and secondary camera. Primary camera has 8 Mega Pixels with LED which is placed at back of the Note. Secondary camera has 2 Mega Pixels which is placed at the front of the note. It also has photo-editing and movie-maker options.
- It has two sets of in-built memory space that is 16 GB and 32 GB. The phone also has a 1.4GHz dual core processor and 1GB RAM.
- It has 2500mAh battery which is used to give long battery life to Samsung Galaxy Note. We can use Samsung Galaxy Note up to 13 hours when we use 3G network and it will have battery life up to 25 days in a standby mode
- Other features include support for YouTube, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter and more. Polaris office and Mini- Diary are the application used to support word files.
Operating System for Galaxy Note
The Galaxy Note has Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread
Price: INR 33,000/– Approximately.
If you are looking to buy a smart phone only it might be considered to bulky or if you are looking only for a tablet then it might be just too small. That is exactly what Galaxy Note is, a compromise gadget for people who want a bit of both (tablets and phones).
Do drop in your comments.