Currently there are plenty of note takers available for free, from Simplenote to Evernote, but if you’re a Email junkie or someone who doesn’t like to signup for a webapp for every small thing, then you should checkout Cc:to me.
Cc:to me uses a very simple approach to note taking, simpler than Simplenote (which I use).
- If you spend a lot of time checking your Email, then it’s a good idea to convert it into a note taker, Cc:to me does this.
- After you signup to Cc:to me , you can install their bookmarklet which automates the process of note taking.
- Just hit the bookmarklet, select and drag text, images etc. into the window and click send. I tried it with Gmail and the formatting doesn’t get destroyed, although I’m not sure about Hotmail and others.
- The author of the app suggests to make filters in Gmail based on the hashtags which you can use while taking notes, just like you tag notes in Evernote. This makes note taking more organized.
- As it’s based on a bookmarklet, it’s universal, works on all platforms. To make a new note, you can also text your notes to the phone number given on the account page.
Try Cc:to me and shout out your opinions in the comments.
Link: cc:to me