When the competition is stiff, you often need to think of new innovative ways to mark a difference. The social networking market, with giants such as Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Orkut, etc. already thriving, the entry of a new social network into the market can be quite a challenge. That’s why Vyoom – a social community site comes with a twist. Words like FREE or PRIZES often catches a lot of attention, and that’s exactly what it has done to make people flock to its site.
The users are rewarded with points for chit-chatting and socializing which other members, and these points can be later redeemed for REAL LIFE PRIZES that the user wants. So why not get rewarded for the things you already do? Sounds like a great idea to me.
- Connect with friends
- Invite friends
- Share photos
- Voice yourself
- Share hotspots and locations
- Meet new people
Public and Private Network
- Stay in-touch with friends, family and co-workers on a private network stream
- Stay connected to the latest trends, events and gossips on the public network stream
- Earn points for your daily social activities, friend referrals and tweets
- Points can be redeemed for the latest gadgets inside our reward store
- Users can share their current location and/or their plans for later
- This is on a permission-only basis only
- This can be done from a computer or cell phone, allowing those in their private network to find you and you can meet up
Watch the video
So why not get rewarded for your everyday social activities, things that you already do, anyhow! Try it for yourself. Click here to sign up.