Have you been struggling to remove that security software from your machine and it just won’t budge? When you are looking to replace one security program with another, it becomes imperative to un-install the earlier security program before installing the new one, in order to avoid conflicts between two similar applications.
This can be a tricky deal! Completely getting rid of an application off your machine often is a challenge.
This is where AppRemover comes in handy. AppRemover is a FREE application (for personal, non-commercial, use) that completely removes applications and extraneous files left behind on a machine. Now you could thoroughly uninstall security applications such as Anti Virus and Anti Spyware from your computer.
When to use AppRemover?
Use AppRemover when:
- You are replacing one security application with another
- Two similar security applications standstill your computer
- The built-in uninstall process of the program fails
- You have forgotten the application password
It’s easy to use!
- Download the file
- Double click on the AppRemover icon
- AppRemover will uninstall any detected antivirus and antispyware applications on your computer
Operating Systems it supports:
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Windows XP (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows 2008
- Windows 7 beta
Click here to download AppRemover.
If you have more questions in mind, click here
(Image Credits: AppRemover)