- Videos: Short five minute visuals on ‘how to make a dish’.
- Video series: From young cooks. e.g. Kitchen Conspirators, Brooklyn (A NY-based b group- Whisk & Ladle).
- $12 Challenge: A ‘food meets love’ show, where two young chefs try to woo a bystander with an inexpensive meal.
- How-to series: Leading viewers through how to make simple drinks and food items.
- Blog section: Features content from recipes to other news about food.
- Tips: Focusing on the kitchen basics.
- Social Media: Integration with Facebook.
It should be a useful platform for its 20+ age group audience, who would be more interested in cooking quick and cheap meals.
Though Techcrunch claims it to be a new site, the blogs on the site dates back to February 2009.
The Alexa report shows traffic on the site since 1st April, though there is no data about the launch date of the site. See the chart below: