This post is for all those who love reading books but often end up running out of topics. Now use BookArmy for free tips and recommendations on the kind of books you should be reading based on your very own taste.
BookArmy is a social networking website that will connect you to a range of books and authors for you to choose from, minimizing your chances of ending up reading a really bad one again.
What is BookArmy?
It is the place to:
- Discuss books with other readers and decide what to read next
- Write reviews for different books
- Build reading lists of your own choice
- Share your bookshelf with others
- Get the best book recommendations fitting your taste
- Read books together with your friends and family
- Make direct contact with authors
- See what star rating they give the books
- Browse the reading lists of different people
- Ask authors questions about their own writing, and even recommend titles to them!
If you wish to register…
Apart from other things, you could also:
- Create a virtual bookshelf of your favorite books
- Write and share your own reviews
- Participate in the group discussions and events
- Browse books by the network’s most read, most popular, and by author.
If you don’t wish to register…
You could still:
- Browse through book reviews
- Look at author pages
- Check out the videos
- Read over the group and author-led discussions.
If you have more questions in mind, click here.