Min.us is aptly designed to go with its name. It is a photo sharing software which conforms to a simple equation:
Work + Min.us = Almost No Work. 😛
This application allows you to drag and drop your photos from any folder on your computer to the site in almost no time.
- There is no need to create an account in order to upload your photos on Min.us. However, if you do create the free account, you will be able to trace back your galleries easily.
- The account creation keeps up with the minimalist theme of the site asking very little information from the user.
- Once you have uploaded your pictures in your gallery, 2 URLs will be generated – ‘share’ and ‘edit’.
- If you want your friends to only view the pictures, then give them the “share” URL, while if you want them to be able to add or delete photographs then provide them the “edit” URL.
- The maximum file size that you can upload is 7MB per image. Individual galleries can hold about 50 photographs. Min.us plans to soon support document and video sharing apart from the current photo sharing feature.
I love the clean interface which is user-friendly without compromising on the design aspect.
I think Min.us has hit the pulse when it comes to a minimalist photo sharing application considering how much we love sharing our photos. I doubt it will be as big as Flickr but it could certainly carve a niche for itself.
Update: Min.us now also has a Desktop application for sharing files online.
This is a great share Shradha. With its easy & simple interface and all the white background, the art we make will surely pop! 🙂
Thanks for that Sheila.
Interesting tool. Never heard of it till now. But i’ll surely check out
Sure ya. Let me know what you think of it once you try it out.
Ok this is simply perfect, i dislike uploading on facebook and creating all those privacy settings so this way i can share the pictures i want with the selected few ! works well .. great find shradha ! 🙂
Thanks for your comment Hannan. Glad you liked it.