Ever wanted to download a collection of images from a particular webpage and end up wasting your time downloading each and every image individually? A Chrome extension named “Image Collection Extension” will be helpful.
It is an easy to use extension that quickly scans a particular webpage that you are on and gives you options to download them. There are numerous options to download. You can choose to download those images either to your local hard disk drive directly or choose to upload those images direct to your cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive.
How it works:
- Install the extension and a new icon gets added to the right side of the address bar on Google Chrome.
- Lookup any webpage with a few images and then click on that icon, it will display all the images in that particular webpage in a pop-up.
- You can choose to download them individually or download them in bulk.
- Some images can also be excluded from the bulk select.
- The extension can be connected to SkyDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox. The options are on the right hand side.
- The settings section of this extension gives you various options. You can filter the images based on certain image extensions, filter out images based on certain keywords and do a lot more!
In case you are exclusively using Google Drive, then I would recommend Google’s Save to Drive Extension for Chrome.
Link: Image Collection
HaHa. I am definitely not going to use it.
And why’s that?