It is worth to create an image rather than writing hundred of words. Several tools are available for screen capture but only few provides Image Annotation. Sometimes it becomes difficult to Annotate Images. To easily Annotate Images or capture screenshot of any web page, entire or visible we can use FireShot which is a Firefox extension.
FireShot: FireShot is a Firefox extension that captures screenshots of web pages. It provides a set of editing and annotation tools, that makes user smoothly modify web captures and insert text annotations and graphical annotations. Such functionality will be especially useful for web experts, web designers etc.
- Install FireShot Addon, restart your browser.
- You will find an icon in the status bar or next to the Address bar, click on the icon to capture screenshot.
- start editing or annotate your screenshot.
- you can also open it in external editor like Photoshop or MS Paint.
You can set your preferences as shown in the below image.
The captures can be:
- Saved to disk (PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP)
- Copied to clipboard
- Sent to configurable external editor for further processing.
When you capture an image it opens in the FireShot editor.
FireShot Features :
- Available with Internet explorer, Firefox, Seamonkey and Thunderbird.
- Plenty of amazing functionalities.
- Annotation Image and Text.
- You can capture entire page, visible area or whole browser window.
- Images can be edited in the external editor like MS paint or Photoshop etc.
FireShot is available for Firefox as well as Internet Explorer.
Go to Parent Post.