We all use Gmail every day, but there are very less bloggers who know about Gmail Web Clips. It is very useful feature of Gmail. Many bloggers think it to be distraction but I feel that is cool way for reading RSS feed.
Gmail Web clip is a one line header which displays latest news from RSS Source. It shows random feeds but you can customize these Gmail Web clips according to your wish.
This is a default Gmail Web clip:
You can easily customize these RSS feeds according to the blogs, websites you are interested in with following these easy steps:
- Login to Gmail Account and click on “Settings”.
- Select “Web Clips”.
- Now you can Search any blog’s RSS feed you want to read or select any categories which are provided by Gmail.
- Once you searched for blog/ category name, you can Add that Blog’s RSS Feed or News from Gmail Category.
- Click “ADD” when you find the clip of your interest.
- This is the way your Web clips will look .
I would suggest you to remove all other Default Web Clips which you don’t find interesting. Click on “Remove” Button, which is on right side of Web clips.
If you use Gmail Frequently then Web Clips is a best way to keep yourself updated about all interesting topics. Give it a try and don’t forget to share your feedbacks.
That’s news for me.. didn knew that.. thx for sharing.. 🙂
This one is a great trick for Gmail addicts. 😛