Here comes Orkut Fan Flooder Script!
This is for those orkuttian who wants to increase their Fan Count!
As per my commitment to Open source this is also for Firefox. This is actually another GreaseMonkey Script so install firefox and GreaseMonkey if you don’t have them!
Before Going Ahead:
Please note that on orkut, you can not add yourself to your friend-list! So that mean you can not be your fan!
So in order to increase your fan count you have to either create another profile so you can increase your fan count yourself!
OR just ask your friend to do that favor for you 🙂
- Download firefox if you don’t have it!
- Install GreaseMonkey extension for firefox.
- Close all firefox windows and restart firefox.
- Now you are ready to install any GreaseMonkey Script you like!
- Right-Click here to open a context menu!
- Click on "Install User Script" option from context menu!
- After Installing Script, Go to "Friends" page of your orkut account!
- You will see a [FanFlood] link above every star image! (as shown in red rectangle in following screenshot)
- Now Click on the [FanFlood] link to start increasing that persons fan count!
- To stop Flooding close that tab/window!
This is not permanent FanFlooder! The effect may end in a day or two & you will get your real fan count on your profile back!
Q. How to uninstall this script?
Ans: Refer GreaseMonkey Manual!
Q. I can’t see [FanFlood] link?
Ans: Read all above instructions carefully!
Q: Still I can’t see [FanFlood] link?
Ans: Post a comment regarding this issue here or on devils workshop’s orkut community with as much details as possible!
Q: I still have questions?
Ans: What are you waiting for! Ask it!