You think you’re talented and deserve a great job? Well, that’s not enough. In today’s crowded employment market, it definitely isn’t easy to stand to all potential employers. Here’s your chance to Pitch Your Talent!
Using PitchYourTalent, you could:
- Pitch your talent and make employers come looking for you
- Search for talent and hire the right guy for your job!
PitchYourTalent can be one of the most productive ways for people like you to get their next job or hire a suitable candidate. All you have to do is go through a few simple steps to setup your profile and it will be accessible to ALL potential employers or potential candidates (who have internet access) in your region!!! It’s fast, it’s direct and it’s totally awesome.
- Your profile gets seen by thousands of employers all over the world.
- It allows you to network with your peers and find opportunities that you will rarely see in newspapers, magazines and online job boards.
- You could find out information on who views your profile and the keywords that are used to find you.
- Get 100% control of what you want or and don’t want to disclose.
- It makes sure that your profile comes up prominently when your name gets searched in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Does it cost?
- You don’t have to pay anything to search.
- You can sign up and create your Talent Profile for free.
- To list your Talent Profile on PitchYourTalent.com and make it searchable to the world, you will be charged a subscription fee.
How does it work?
It’s an easy 3 step process:
Step 1: Pitch
- Job seeker sets up Talent Profile page (highlighting skills, talents, experience and educational information)
Step 2: Search
- Employer enters a Search query
- Relevant Talent Profiles show up in the search results
- Employer browses through the Talent Profiles
Step 3: Connect
- Employer clicks on “Contact Talent” on the Talent Profile that he likes
- Job seeker receives email from the employer through PitchYourTalent
In an earlier post today, I wrote about a website – JobStreet that can help you find jobs in Asia. PitchYourTalent is more like an extension to JobStreet (a service sponsored and currently owned by them).
If you are really in need of a job, then this is a pretty good website to go to. I guess we are in the midst of an era where vanilla job portals don’t work… either you have to be innovative with the working model like this one, or start adding value-added services like the one I talked about in my earlier related post.
By the way, the website currently is offering a complimentary 12-month FREE subscription (for a limited period of time). Click here to Sign up!
I really liked this concept.
And I agree with you Swati, Job portal market has reached a maturity level. Innovation is not by choice, its a necessity now. Product differentiation is the only way to keep yourself ahead of the competition.
Absolutely! It’s a great concept, however I am not too sure how much popularity this would gain amongst the masses.