World cup has been started on 11th of June and its fever is already gripped the whole world. Sites like Google and Twitter already brought new flavors to enjoy the event. The latest addition in the list is Microsoft Bing. It launched a new Facebook application known as Fan Flair by which you can edit your photos. You can visit Facebook fan page of Microsoft Bing and add an application easily.
It lets you add some effects on your Facebook photo. Effects include flag, football and scarf of your favorite team to support it. To start with the service you have to visit a Bing’s official Facebook page.
- Go to Fan Flair tab and click on “Get started” button.
- It will redirect you to “Request for Permission” page. Click “Allow”.
- Now the application will ask you to select your photo. You can use your profile picture or choose one of the photo of your own albums. Here I selected the profile picture.
- Now select your favorite team. Mine favorite is Brazil therefore I clicked on Brazil’s flag.
- Select your flavor. There are total three flavors: scarf, ball and flag. I selected all the three. ( You can see it in the screenshot given below). You can select only one of them or two of them.
- After selecting the flairs you can post your photograph to your wall to show your support to others. If you don’t want to show it in your wall then you can save it to your Facebook photos.
That’s it. You can encourage your friends to add the application share the edited photographs. You can also check out 5 websites to watch FIFA World Cup 2010 live online for free.