Top 5 Free Softwares to Reveal your Asterisk hidden password

A password is a secret word, that provides the access to the resource. As a password does the job of protecting our personals from mail accounts, PDA’s to credit cards and many more.

There might be few situations like you have registered for a services like GTalk, Yahoo Messenger, Live Messenger etc, and in hurry if you just signed in that new account. After a while you may forget the login password for that newly opened account and there it shows the Asterisk key (*****) on the messenger. This is the actual situation where you need these Software tools.

Here is my list of the Top 5 Softwares to Reveal your Asterisk hidden password

  1. Asterisk Key
  2. Password Viewer
  3. Asterisk Logger
  4. Show Password
  5. Password Decryption Software

There 5 are best and free Asterisk Hidden password revealers. Let us check them out

Asterisk Key : Uncovers hidden passwords on password dialog boxes and web pages. It provides the State of the art password recovery engine – all passwords are recovered instantly. Best of all, it’s totally free. It supports Multilingual passwords and Full install/uninstall support is provided.

Asterisk Key

Password Viewer : Password Viewer is a Windows utility that allows you to view password fields. It enables to you to peek the password not only at the password edit boxes on different programs, but also the password input field data on a page inside Internet Explorer window ( Win2000 and later )

Password Viewer

Asterisk Logger : Applications, like CuteFTP, CoffeeCup Free FTP, Outlook Express, and others, allows you to type a password for using it in the application. The typed password is not displayed on the screen, and instead of the real password, you see a sequence of asterisk (‘****’) characters. This utility can reveal the passwords stored behind the asterisks in standard password text-boxes.

Asterisk Logger

Show Password : This allows us to view the passwords which are hidden by asteriks. If you find a textbox where there are hidden passwords, which will be replaced with asterisks, these can be easily revealed with this program, only by executing it and moving the cursor over the textbox. It’s good too in 99.99% of cases but the rest 0.01% can be very important for us.

Show Password

Password Decryption Software : Data doctor hidden password unmask utility decode any typed key board character in asterisks form **** of password text box. Recovery software is easy to use, free of cost, user friendly password reveal utility that extract password from password textbox, user login form of yahoo, gmail, hotmail, orkut, messengers and many more.

Password Decryption Software

So what are you waiting for?

Download your favorite tool for revealing your Asterisk hidden password.

Do let us know which software you use in your system to reveal Asterisk password?


blueshell June 14, 2010

Good post! These tools are helpful for people like me who always forget the password and get the asterrisks left.

jugraj singh July 5, 2010

tnks very cool

Abhi October 18, 2010

This software only show Internet Explorer password……and donot work on google chrome,mozilla….