A plain t-shirt, some fabric paints, brushes and the ‘creative’ you… Isn’t it fun designing your own t-shirt? Based on a similar concept, a gang of about five people came up with the concept of Tshirt Takeaway– a place where you could show off your t-shirt designs in the most attractive way possible.
What is Tshirt Takeaway?
- Tshirt Takeaway is a new way to design your very own t-shirt and then take it out to the online market and sell it!
- You can design t-shirts and sell them directly on your
- Social networking sites like MySpace, Hi5, Blogger, Piczo, and others via its customizable widget (panel) that you can embed
- The t-shirt design also appears on the Tshirt Takeaway website to increase its popularity.
How does it work?
- Use the Tshirt Builder to create a t-shirt design
- Add the amount of commission you would like to earn from the sale of the design.
- Then add the t-shirt to the Tshirt Takeaway shop
- Place the widget code in your web space.
- When a buyer clicks on the widget from the user webspace they are redirected to the Tshirt Takeaway checkout.
- Tshirt Takeaway then takes care of the payment and shipping.
If you don’t wish to sell your design, rather keep it for yourself, then you could do that as well.
You could also shop for t-shirts on the site from their online store. If you happen to like any other design, and want to display it on your website, you could even do that using their widget!
Click here to create an account and get started!
And don’t forget the bottom line – don’t steal from others! Use your own stuff… or Tshirt Takeaway might have to shut you down!
Link: Tshirt Takeaway
It seems like a great option, that works a lot like some big tee companies online. I will head to their site and try the store options myself. I have tons of desings to create..
@ Idakoos & Vishal
Try it out and do let us know. Do share some of your designs with all of us here. 🙂
wow.. dats really great a idea…. I will give a try 🙂
hey the link that you provided for creating an account is not working. Help….