Reward your followers by putting them on your Twitter background. Twilk makes this super easy and even sorts them based on how much you mention them in your Twitter feed.
Twilk takes your Twitter followers’ profile photos and puts them on your Twitter background.
Twilk is really easy to use. You sign in with Twitter info and it does all the work for you, plus you can edit where you want your friends to be. Great idea!!
- Choose between people you follow and/or your followers
- The more you interact with someone, the more prominently they are positioned
- Other options: 2 columns only, black and white
Although Twilk is primarily a free service, they also offer a paid subscription that will automatically update your background daily.
- Upload your own custom logo for the upper left of your background.
- Exclude certain avatars from appearing on your background.
- Choose which people get put on the left side of your background and much more. 🙂
If you liked reading this post you might also enjoy reading 3 great online tools to clean up Twitter.
Do you think showing your followers display pictures as your Twitter background would be useful to create an impression? Do drop in your comments with your views.