Doesn’t it often get difficult to find a good photo for your website or blog? In an earlier post, I had written about a free photo library and how it could help designers, artists, and bloggers find the right image.
Today, I’ve got better news for you. Adding to the list is one more photo laboratory called Photl.com – a huge collection of free, high resolution photos (Free Stock Photo Images). The best part is that all photos on the site are available for a free download and can be used for personal as well as commercial purposes! Isn’t that awesome?
- Minimum size of all photos: 4368 ? 2912
- You can download up to 45 Mb of photos daily (so remember to search photos carefully and download images you like in the necessary size)
- There are from 10000 to 15000 new photos monthly
How to get started?
- Register online (recommended for a better functioning of the resource)
- The account will be immediately activated
- Soon after, you will have full access to the stock of images
Free commercial use of photo images for unlimited circulation in:
- Books, newspapers, posters, magazines, catalogues, booklets, brochures and other printed matter
- Congratulatory, advertising and other postcards
- Various packing
- Presentations, seminars
- In the form of reproduction on paper, plastics, glass and other physical carriers
- In the form of elements of design of sites, electronic and video publications
- On cups, T-shirts, mats, toys and other physical products
- In the electronic mass media
I personally like this site. The massive library of images allow you to find the right picture for a lot of commercial / non-commercial purposes.
You could use its search feature to easily locate the picture you have been looking for… just remember not to type in keywords that are too specific. It won’t yield any results. Try and be as generic as possible. For example, words like ‘metal’, ‘food’, and ‘paint’ would give you plenty of results, but if you are looking for something like ‘a crying baby’ it gives you nothing.
Give it a try and let us know if it helped.