This useful plugin allows you to add a stylish-looking social bookmarking menu to your blog. By installing this plugin, you can share your posts on various social networks including Gmail,Yahoo Mail, Buzzster! amongst other networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Plugin setup :
- Go to the SexyBookmarks plugin page and click on Download.
- For a complete guide on installing plugins, read our How to Install WP Plugins guide.
- Activate the plugin from the plugins menu of your blog.
- Under the Settings tab of your WordPress blog, click on the SexyBookmarks(by Shareaholic) option to edit the settings of your plugin.
- Now select your favorite social networks that you want to be shown with your post.
- Edit other settings such as Plugin Aesthetics and Menu Placement
- Click on Save Changes.
- Now you can go back to your blog to view the plugin in action. It would look something as below:
Do drop in your views and opinions about this plugin through your comments below.