Yahoo Messenger, one of the most popular messenger for ‘Instant Messaging’ worldwide. But the main reason why people are not able to chat everytime on Y! messenger is that they have to download the whole software and install it which is not possible all the time specially when you are using internet from a cyber cafe, you friend’s laptop or your college’s Internet lab.
Most of the people uses Meebo as an alternative which is obviously a good option. But there’s one more official way of chatting with your Yahoo messenger friends without even downloading anything. It’s “Yahoo! Messenger for the web” which is currently in it’s beta stage. All you need is to type,
in your address bar and you are all set to chat with your buddies. Simple isn’t it?
- Option of “invisible” while chatting or Login
- Access your all saved IM history
- Light weight page, hardly takes few seconds to load
- Access from anywhere you want, from all browsers(check the minimum requirements below)
- Set your status as “Busy” “Not at my Desk” e.t.c or even a custom message of yours.
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox,Safari, Opera.
Flash 9.0 or higher.